Volunteer at Chaddock
At Chaddock, volunteers expand our capacity to serve the many children in our care by helping with a wide variety of tasks. We provide those who volunteer at Chaddock with a meaningful and quality experience worthy of their time, skills, and energy. We invite you to review the volunteer positions listed below.
Be a Chaddock connector
Make a difference and join us in sharing and spreading the word about Chaddock. By working as a team, we can help these deserving children have a chance. Opportunities include:
- Become an advocate for Chaddock.
- Invite Chaddock to visit your place of business, meeting, fair, church, school, etc. to deliver a presentation about Chaddock and the many blessings that we deliver to children in need.
- Arrange for your group to visit Chaddock, tour our campus and see first-hand the life changing work being done everyday.
- Spread the word in any way you can by letting others know the services Chaddock provides and have them contact us to see how they can get involved.
- Request a speaker.
- Host your own special event.