CHADDOCK EMPLOYEES 37.5 HOUR WORK WEEK
• Each week, you will have 2.5 hours of your own time you wouldn't receive working a 40-hour work week.
• 37.5 hours of vacation time are earned at the end of the six-month introductory period and an additional 37.5 hours are earned after the first anniversary. Staff members earn three weeks after their first year.
PAID SICK LEAVE
• At the end of the six-month introductory period, employees may request to use their paid sick time, which is earned at the rate of one day for each full month of service, which can accumulate up to 450 hours.
• Nine paid holidays throughout the year, which includes Good Friday, the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve.
• Fifteen hours per fiscal year, prorated the first year of employment based on the employee's start date
• Chaddock’s health insurance plan provides employees and their eligible dependents access to medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, an employee clinic, a wellness program, and access to a wellness center.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
• Access to confidential professional counseling services for employees and their immediate family members 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone, as well as providing up to four one-hour sessions per family member per year.
FLEX SPENDING PLAN
• Use pre-tax dollars to pay unreimbursed medical expenses and child or dependent care.
• Chaddock provides $25,000 life insurance and accidental death/dismemberment insurance.
LONG-TERM DISABILITY PROGRAM (LTD)
• Chaddock provides LTD to replace a portion of your income if unable to work for an extended period of time due to illness or injury which prevents you from working because of a form of disability.
WESPATH OF THE UMC PENSION PLAN
• Available after reaching the one-year anniversary. If the employee contributes at least 2% of their gross wage, Chaddock will contribute 6% of the employee's gross wage.
PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS AND SALARY REVIEWS
• Six-month performance reviews are conducted for new employees. Subsequent evaluations based on performance competencies and Chaddock values of faith, relationship, responsibility, learning and caring occur annually.